Monday, December 11, 2006

Hey Young World

I’ve been linked. In honor, I’ve taken the whole link thing one step further. I’ve distilled this gem (crumb?) from the link after mine in GL’s Monday Brooklinks section, a New York Times article about a suspected murder-suicide:

“It was also unclear how long the four had been dead. A neighbor, Ana Tirado, said Ms. Soto came to her apartment on Dec. 1 with an uncooked chicken, asking that Ms. Tirado prepare it with her own popular recipe, but that Ms. Soto forgot the ingredients for a sauce and left to get them.

“And then she never came back,” Ms. Tirado said. “I got a little worried, but I thought she took the kids to her mother’s.”

Eventually, Ms. Tirado ate the chicken, not wanting it to go to waste, she said.”

The sick thing is, I think Michael Wilson and Ann Farmer – or, more likely, the copy editors and style guiders – thought it was funny when they wrote it.

“Crumbs…” – Slick Rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home